An exciting startup ecosystem, enthusiastic talent and untapped markets make the Baltic countries attractive to many startups....
Reading ListModestas Mankus
After setting myself up for a challenge to read as many books as possible I realised I wanted to share some of those books with you. Here is a list of some truly eye-opening books.
- ‘Crushing It’ by Gary Vaynerchuk
- ‘Zero to One’ by Peter Thiel and Blake Masters
- ‘Positive Intelligence’ by Shirzad Chamine
- ‘Unshakeable’ by Tony Robbins
- ‘The Art of Strategy’ by Avinash Dixit and Barry Nalebuff
- ‘The Obstacle Is the Way’ by Ryan Holiday
- ‘Enough’ by John C. Bogle
- ‘So Good They Can’t Ignore You’ by Cal Newport
- ‘Deep Work’ by Cal Newport
- ‘Big Debt Crises’ by Ray Dalio
- ‘Start with Why’ by Simon Sinek
- ‘Code’ by Charles Petzold